Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how bankruptcy helps consumers overcome financial hardship.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how bankruptcy helps consumers overcome financial hardship.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how bankruptcy laws help consumers overcome financial hardship. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Carmichael Law Group Scholarship Contest and include this link https://carmichaellawgroup.com/scholarship/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
All submissions are due by August 15th. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Carmichael Law Group, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Carmichael Law Group and / or partner organizations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Carmichael Law Group’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Carmichael Law Group in writing.