Clarke Walker was born and raised in Dothan, Alabama. He attended Auburn University, receiving a B.S. in Accounting in 2004. After graduating from Auburn, Mr. Walker attended Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of law, earning his J.D. in 2007. He has been a consumer bankruptcy attorney and advocate helping people file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy for over 10 years. He has helped thousands of individual consumers and small business owners get relief from their creditors and get rid of debt by filing for bankruptcy relief all over the State of Alabama. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and a member of the Alabama State Bar. He is admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- All Alabama State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
If you are struggling to keep up with your monthly payments or drowning in medical bills, credit card debt, pay-day loans, or student loan debt, let Mr. Walker assist you with a free bankruptcy consultation. Mr. Walker now practices bankruptcy law at Walker Law Firm and can be reached at 334-500-5050.