Attorneys to Help With Social Security Disability Claims
Carmichael Law Group LLC is located in the Opelika, Alabama with additional offices in Dothan, Alabama and Columbus, Georgia. However, the firm is able to help you with your social security disability claims, no matter where you live.
Our practice areas include:
SSD: If you have a physical or mental condition that prevents you from working, the Social Security Disability attorneys of Carmichael Law Group understand your condition can directly affect your ability to provide for yourself and your family. We will work hard on your behalf to help you obtain the SSD benefits you need and deserve. While we believe it is very important that claimants obtain representation from the start of their SSD claim, we can help you at any stage, whether with an initial application or throughout the appeals process.
Bankruptcy: Likewise, the Carmichael Law Group strives to do everything possible to help our clients obtain the right outcome for their legal matters. Client service is, and has always been, our top priority. As bankruptcy attorneys, we understand how facing overwhelming debt can negatively affect every aspect of your life. We can stop repossession, account collection lawsuits, foreclosure, and harassing phone calls from debt collectors. If you are buried in debt, now is the time to contact Carmichael Law Group, bankruptcy attorneys.
Personal Injury: We can also help you through a personal injury claim. Oftentimes, insurance companies simply fail to take an individual who has been injured through the negligence of another seriously—unless that individual has an experienced personal injury attorney by their side. We know all the ins and outs of personal injury claims and will use our significant experience to help you get the settlement you are entitled to receive. We believe you deserve the chance to heal, without having to worry about medical bills, regular bills, and your ability to get the treatment you need.
More About The Firm
How We Help Clients in Alabama, Georgia, and Across the Country
Social Security Disability Benefits
It can be difficult to obtain Social Security Disability benefits, even when you deserve and need them. The filing process can be complex, with only about 30 percent of those who apply for SSD benefits being approved. Fortunately, there is an appeals process. While the appeals process can be lengthy and trying, it is definitely worth the effort. Once you go through the appeals process, you are much more likely to be awarded SSD benefits—benefits that will be backdated to your original application date. When it comes to Social Security Disability benefits, we can assist you with any of the following:
Once you file for bankruptcy, the calls will stop, and you will have some immediate relief from the stress of garnishments, foreclosures, and repossessions. Filing for bankruptcy can eliminate your debts, allowing you to turn your finances around and gain hope for the future. It’s time to take back your life and get the fresh start you need and deserve; Carmichael Law Group can help you do just that. No matter your issue within the realm of a bankruptcy filing, we can help, including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy—Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the quickest way to obtain debt relief and begin rebuilding your credit. Also known as liquidation bankruptcy, this chapter discharges most of your debt and allows you to liquidate your assets to repay your creditors.
- Means Test—At Carmichael Law Group, we understand how a Chapter 7 means test calculation can make or break your case. Learn the essentials of the means test and how it applies in Georgia and Alabama.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy—If your debts have become unmanageable, Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you regain control. Also known as reorganization bankruptcy, Chapter 13 allows you a bit of breathing room while you catch up on paying back your creditors and restructuring your finances.
- Foreclosure Defense—Each year, thousands of Alabama and Georgia residents lose their homes after defaulting on their mortgage payments. If you are in danger of losing your home, it’s important that you act quickly. Bankruptcy can help you delay or halt the process so that you can protect your most valuable asset.
- Repossession—If you are behind on your car payments, you have legal options. In addition to debt collection laws and credit counseling options, bankruptcy can help you keep your vehicle.
- Debt Collector Harassment—At Carmichael Law Group we know just how unsettling it can be to constantly be harassed by debt collectors. Once you make the decision to file for bankruptcy, we will stop that harassment immediately.
When you are facing injuries due to the fault of another, it’s good to know you have someone in your corner. An attorney from Carmichael Law Group will immediately begin helping you put your life back together. We will handle every legal aspect of the aftermath of your accident—dealing with insurance companies, gathering medical and other evidence, helping you get the medical treatment you need—giving you the time you need to heal.
Contact The Disability Lawyers at Carmichael Law Group
The time has come to take back your life and get the fresh start you need and deserve. Freedom from financial distress is just a phone call away. Our bankruptcy attorney (Opelika, AL) provides a free consultation, with no obligation, to review your case to see how you would benefit from filing for bankruptcy. If a creditor has sued you or your wages are being garnished, call our Auburn, AL Bankruptcy Attorney immediately to see how we can help.
We also can help as your Nationwide Disability Lawyer in addition to being dedicated to helping you and your family through financial difficulties. If you are facing medical and financial issues due to the negligence of another, we can also help you get your life back on track. If you are facing any of these issues, we can give you the resolutions you need—and deserve. Contact Carmichael Law Group today!