Bankruptcy is meant to protect you so you can get a fresh start. Filing for bankruptcy will change your life in the following ways:
- If you are inundated with calls from creditors on a daily basis, it will affect your quality of life. Once you file, creditors can no longer contact you and they will have to contact your attorney instead.
- You can either entirely wipe out your debts or you can pay it back in one reasonable payment. (An experienced attorney can help you decide which bankruptcy option best for your particular situation.)
- You can save your home from foreclosure and your vehicles from repossession.
- You can stop all garnishments and lawsuits that have been filed against you. Even better, bankruptcy will stop new lawsuits from being filed.
- If you are renting your home, bankruptcy can stop eviction if you are behind on rent.
- You will be able to eliminate or greatly reduce your debt.
- If you are being threatened by the IRS, it may help you to file.
Erasing Bill Problems
In many cases, debt consolidation programs will have a much more negative impact on your credit than bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is the right choice, but there are many misconceptions out there about filing for bankruptcy. After filing, people are able to go on to have a financially stress-free future. In fact, it will provide you with an opportunity to rebuild your credit.
Chances are that if you are considering bankruptcy, you are so buried in debt that it has affected your credit. Bankruptcy can even improve your credit score. This gives you the chance to get that fresh new start you and your family deserve.
Don’t let the stress of your financial situation affect you any longer. Before you decide if filing for bankruptcy is right for you, give us a call today. Bankruptcy can help you put your life on the right track and stop the harassing calls and daily stress. You don’t have to live burdened with debt and stress for another day. Our Bankruptcy Attorneys can give you the resolutions you need.