You’re facing a repossession or foreclosure… and you need to file for bankruptcy fast. These are the few things you should bring with you to your initial free consultation:
- Last 2 years of your tax returns
- Last 6 months of all your pay stubs and income: Social security, food stamps, or VA Disability.
- Last 6 months of your bank statements
- Make a list of all you creditors, their addresses, and how much you owe them.
- Write down the VIN #, mileage, make, model, and year of ALL your property: car, house, mobile home, boat… ANYTHING that is titled in your name.
This will give you a head start on filing bankruptcy. We proudly help consumers with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions in Alabama and Georgia.
Call us TODAY if you need to file for bankruptcy 334-737-6311.